Stem Cell Therapy FAQ’s

Collapsible content

Is stem cell therapy affordable and is it covered by my insurance?

Compared to the cost of surgery and total hip or knee replacements, it is very cost effective. It is not covered by insurance. Although it is not covered by insurance, at our office if we think that this type of treatment would be good for you and if you decide that you want to do it, we have affordable financing options available. With the type of financing options, we have, virtually everyone can afford it. Most HSA or FLEX spending accounts CAN be used.

Is stem cell therapy safe?

YES! There have now been over 300,000 cases with zero side effects and that number is growing everyday. Because of its effectiveness and low risk we feel that this type of treatment will continue to become more and more popular.

How does stem cell therapy work?

Regenerative Tissues use the technology your body has used your whole life to grow, repair, and replace damaged tissue. When we are born, we have a very big supply of the things needed to do this. By the time we have grown normally in our late teens, we have used 90 percent of our supply. For the rest of our lives we live on the other 10 percent. Every time we have an injury, a cut, or a bruise, we continue using up our supply. For some people the supply gets so low the body just can't keep up. The regenerative tissue we inject in your area of pain or problem is concentrated with the things you need to fix your problem. It helps your body have the tools needed to fix, repair or replace the damaged area.

Will the stem cell procedure be painful?

In most cases, the procedure involves a simple injection and takes very little time. Guided imaging may be used depending on the area of the body being treated.

How is stem cell therapy different from the other types of treatments I have tried?

Most treatments for chronic pain or degenerative conditions are designed to only mask or cover up the pain. They are not designed to actually fix or repair whatever is causing the pain. Regenerative tissue treatments reduce or eliminate the pain by fixing whatever is causing it. Not only does this get rid of your pain, it also helps restore function, meaning the part of your body that was affected before now works like it is designed to. You can live pain free and do the things that you love doing.

Does stem cell therapy have a good chance for success?

Yes, it does! We know of nothing else that has a better chance. Regenerative tissues contain grow factors, proteins, natural cytokines, and mesenchymal stem cells, among other things, to help repair and regrow tissue. The regenerative tissues are injected right into your problem area and are as concentrated as when you were developing and growing. This gives you the ability to repair injuries like when you were young.

How do I know if stem cell therapy is right for me?

We would be happy for you to have a free consultation with one of our medical professionals. They will go through your health and injury history and help you determine if these types of treatments may be right for you.

What is my recovery time after stem cell therapy?

Most patients experience little, if any, recovery time from the procedures. Your physician will provide you with the aftercare instructions prior to your return home.

Do you have other locations?

Yes. We have one in Costa Rica.

We give patients a better overall lifestyle rather than treating one condition at a time so they can live happier, healthier lives. Contact us for a complimentary consultation.